A Glengarry Affair: Pairing Local Wine & Food
Come welcome to the Stonehouse Vineyard with open arms as they open their doors for the first time! An afternoon of local wine, food, art and music is waiting for you!
- Featured producer displays and tastings (Glengarry Fine Cheese, Kirkview Farms, Pickle Patch Farm, Trillium Meadows Farm & Zengarry Fauxmagerie);
- Art displays from local artists;
- Display by Glengarry Pioneer Museum;
- Two Vineyard tours (11:15 a.m. & 12:00 p.m.);
- A special appearance by the Quigley Highlanders Pipes & Drums (1:00 p.m.);
- Presentation by noted local historian Mr. David Anderson (1:30 p.m.);
- Official Opening of Stonehouse Vineyard (1:50 p.m.);
- Live music by Ceilidh Drovers (Brian & Liz Caddell, Lee MacKinnon & Paolo Stante) playing a variety of music including Celtic (2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.);
- Additional tasting tickets for wine (2 oz) or canapés (while supplies last) will be available at a cost of $3 each.
- Non-alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase.